Work experience (PDF/Teaching etc.):
Area of research interests :
- Rs.7.6 lakas for UGC Major Research Project
Research students (Ph.D awarded/working):
- One - Awareded
- One – Seminar
- Three- Management Meets
Any specific inclusions (books, patents, collaborations etc.):
- One Book- Management Practices in Global Perspective, Paramount Publishing House, 2012, ISBN 978-81-921579-0-0.
- Dr.Y.Subbarayudu ; G.V.Chandramouli, . Dynamics of Personality traits on Individual Performance – Its Impact and influential analysis at work shop, International Journal of Decision Making in Management, Vol 1 No.2 October – December 2012, pp.12-20, ISSN 2319-6793.
- Dr.Y.Subbarayudu ; G.V.Chandramouli , Organic farming: A contrivance to transform Indian rural economic through Contract farming, International Journal of Retailing and Rural Business Perspectives, Jammu Tawi, Vol 2 No.1, January – March 2013, pp. 266 – 271, ISSN 2279-0934.
- Dr.Y.Subbarayudu ; G.V.Chandramouli , Impact on Implications of Personality Factor on Creating sustainable organizations, International Journal of Human Resource Research Review, Vol 1, April 2013, pp.1-9, ISSN 2320-9704.
- Dr.Y.Subbarayudu ; G.V.Chandramouli , The impact and Persuade of Ethical bonding on Employee Commitment, International Journal of Organisational Behaviour and Management Perspectives, Vol 2 No.2 April-June 2013, pp.373-380, ISSN 2279-0950.
- G.V.Chandramouli , Dr.Y.Subbarayudu; Proactive Decision Making : A Study of Personality-fit Influential on Individual Performance Issues, Asia Pacific Journal of Research, Vol 2, Issue IX, Sep-2013, pp.113-123, ISSN 2320-5504.
- G.V.Chandramouli , Dr.Y.Subbarayudu , Dr.G.ViJayabharathi Personality Dynomics on Perservance Attitude of Individual in Job Influencing Variables Assessment, International Journal of Business Management & Research, Vol4, Issue 1, Feb 2014, pp. 67-76, ISSN 2249-6920.
- Dr.Y.Subbarayudu, G.V.Chandramouli , The influence of Individual differences on learning attitudes – an analysis of Personality Notion in building proactive learning organizations with augmented productivity, Commerce Times, July 2013, pp.17-30, ISSN 2320-9461.
- G.V.Chandramouli , Dr.Y.Subbarayudu , Dr.G.ViJayabharathi , Influence of Personality Factor Contemplations on Individual Occupational Efficiency Optimisation: A Strategic and Contextual Assessment, Asian Journal Management, Vol 05, Issue 01, March 2014, pp. 14-20, ISSN 0976-495X
- V.Suguftha yasmin, Dr.B.Ganagaiah, Dr .y.Subbarayudu, Women entrepreneurship Development as Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative- The Case of Corporates, International Journal of Research in Management & Social Science, Vol :2, Issue: 2(II), April 2014 pp.37-45, ISSN 2322-0899
- S.V.Phanindra natha naidu, Dr.Y.Subbarayudu; Historical Volatility Patterns in Major Equity Indices of BRICS Countries, International Journal of Finance Research Review, Vol 2, Issue 4, Dec 2014, pp. 154-174, ISSN 2347- 1654
- S.V.Phanindra natha naidu, Dr.Y.Subbarayudu; Co-integration in capital markets of BRICS Nations, Asia Pacific Journal of Research, vol. 1, Issue XXI, pp. 43-54 Dec 2014,ISSN